Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Elegant Easter


Today I am posting my Religious Easter Cards.  Simple yet elegant and showing that you can make cards with stamps that are not actually designated for a certain Holiday.  I used the Lattice die and cut away until I had a cross.  The curls and stems are from the Precious Butterflies Hostess set and the verse from God's Blessings.  This card can be used for Easter, First Communion, Sympathy, Encouragement and more.
The second card features the Easter Dove stamp from the Occasions Mini Catalog.    I stamped the Sunflower Background stamp with Daffodil Classic ink, added a layer of Mocha Morning Specialty Designer paper.  I stamped the focal image, embossed it with Designer Frames and then cut the image with our Framelits also available in the Occasions mini catalog.  Simple yet elegant.

Find all these products and more at my website:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net







1 comment:

  1. Ooo. I have that die! I'm going to have to try this! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete