Woodland Wishes is a NEW stamp set available NOW in Online Exclusives! I LOVE to color and purchased this for my Christmas card this year! Today is Christmas in July at the Independence Uptown Market. I had good intentions of having several of these cards made for the event....BUT these are hard to color! I started Friday evening and realized this was not going to happen to the level of Quality I strive for in my cards. So time to Pivot and show you my sample with some suggestions!
I'm using up lots of Retired Shiny paper this year and this Wood Grain is a great fit for Woodland Wishes! The small images are smaller than I first thought and its hard to keep inside the lines. SO I will Heat Emboss the image in Gold, Silver or Black going forward. The Embossed line helps keep your color inside the lines! I also want to find a Die that allows room for one of these awesome sentiments! Then I can POP up the entire scene on the card front! This card base is Shaded Spruce. I used Blends in Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite and Daffodil Delight.
Look at these great Sentiments and individual critters! And Below is a Water Color sample on a NEW Embossing folder! I'll be trying this option also! Check my website to purchase Woodland Wishes 168243 $21.00. Textured Tree Ring is the embossing folder 168220 $12.00. There are LOTS of Holiday items on the Website. Check them out! kathyswanson.stampinup.net



No comments:
Post a Comment