Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Past

I looked thru my Family Photo albums last night and wanted to share some Christmas Past.  Missing my Family this Holiday and always!!

This is my Dad, Earl and Mom, Margaret.  Their First Christmas together at my Grand parents farm, My Dad looks scared!!  1953, They were married May 9, 1954.



These were our stockings.....yes Grandma's white stockings.  Always an Apple, Orange and maybe a Big Hershey bar.  Kevin had some Farm animals.  1958, Kevin was 3.


I was almost 2, looks like I got a Baby Doll and a bed.  My Dad made that Bed, played with it for YEARS!!


Kevin 1959 on the Rocking Horse, this was a BIG DEAL!!  When we moved Dad to Galesburg and sold the House we gave this to Good Will.  It was still in pretty good shape. 

See the Cedar Tree in the background.  I remember going to the Farm and Grandpa Willhouse cutting down a Cedar Tree from the Pasture.  They were very Prickly and hard to decorate.  Never had to worry about us playing too close to the Tree....


Kevin and Me at the Kids Table 1959, pretty sure I received this table and a Tea Set.  Aunt DODO was supervising!!

Merry Christmas to ALL and enjoy your Family and Memories!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment