Monday, January 27, 2014

Fashion Look 5

This top has a Distinct Hexagon pattern, so guess the stamp set?  Six Sided Sampler.  The colors are bold, but with some black Capri pants I think I will look dressed up for a nice Gulf Coast Restaurant we plan to visit on our trip.
 
 
 
 
I used a very similar layout to a previous Thank You card for this layout.  Just changed the colors and used a Sentiment from Six Sided Sampler.  Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Basic Black and a piece of Kaleidoscope Designer paper. 
 
 
 See How Fashion imitates the Paper crafting Trends, or maybe vice versa?   
I'm so glad you joined me for my Fashion Week, see how you can be inspired to try new color combos from your shopping trips! 

Shop Online 24/7:  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net

SALE-A-BRATION starts tomorrow!!  Come back and see all the great product you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase.  Earn extra Hostess $$$ if you Host a Party during this Promotion.  Ask me for available dates and lets get the PARTY started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment