Sunday, September 9, 2012

Holiday Collection Framelits

Drum roll please!  Here is the alternate card made using the framelit images, love it!  This card is very easy and such a great way to waste not want not!  I inked the tree, gingerbread and candy cane stamps.  I then pressed the crumb cake images uspside down on the inked stamp and pressed with a clear block.  I then used the white gel pen to accent the images.  The edges are cut with edgelits.  Some of my customers cringe when I get out a border punch, so they will love this option!
 
Supplies used:  "Snow Festival" Designer Paper, Gumball Green and Naturals White Card Stock.  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Crumb Cake ink.  Head on over to my online store and see more card samples using these great framelits.  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net  Sign up for an upcoming class or attend the Stamp a Stack 9/29/12 to make this card.  RSVP on the website.




No comments:

Post a Comment