Sunday, August 5, 2012

Canning Creations

Canning Creations

This card is cased from the Holiday catalog, I added a few more borders and my Island Indigo ribbon will be here on Monday!  Can't wait!

This card is a copy of a swap I received at Convention.  Love it!!

Perfectly Preserved is my new favorite stamp set and the matching framelits make it a breeze to use.  The Orchard Harvest Designer series paper is yummy!!  I will be posting new cards every few days using "Perfectly Preserved" and "Friendship Preserves" stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog.  I have added a link to the catalog on the side bar.

Both of these stamp sets come with matching framelits and can be purchased in a bundle for a 15% savings!!  Go over to my Stampin' Up site ti view more cards and place online orders!!  www.kathyswanson.stampinup.net  Check out my upcoming classes and rsvp to join me and make some of these cute cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment